Introducing FL Studio 11 Free DemoMay 1st, 2013 | Posted by in Software
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment or DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
- FL Studio 64 Bit features
– Access up to 512 GB memory, depending on your Windows version.
– 32 Bit bridged and 64 Bit native VST plugin support.
– Project compatibility between 32 and 64 Bit versions.
– FL Studio available as a 64 Bit VST plugin for use in 64 Bit VST hosts.
- Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, QuNeo, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
- Multi-touch support – FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
- Playlist – 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
- Linking includes MIDI input port – Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
- Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
- Piano roll – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
- Right-click data entry – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
- Plugin Picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
- Mixer – Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track’s plugin windows.
- Options – Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.